Store Points FAQs
Store points are a special currency you can earn on Fantasy North for a variety of actions, and they can be used to:
- Reduce the total of your next order.
- Purchase special “points-only” products!
Most items will grant store points when purchased, but you can be sure by looking at the product page and checking to see that the listing says you’ll earn reward points, like in the following example:
Earning store points is easy. First, you will need to register an account. After you’ve registered, you’ll be able to earn points in the following ways:
- Purchasing a qualifying product on Fantasy North. It’s easy to know which products offer store points; they’ll say so on the listing page. Most products are worth at least 1% store points.
- Reviewing a product for the first time. Your first review for a product will earn you 25 store points!
- Participate in giveaways, contests, and other promotions that we host!
You can use store points at checkout or in the cart to apply a discount of $0.01 per 1 point spent. Or, you can use store points to purchase special “points-only” products, a small variety of which can be found here. We will work to increase the number of points-only offerings in the future.
Currently, store points do not expire. We may offer sources of store points in the future that do expire.
If you return or cancel a product, the number of points earned for that product will be deducted from your account.
All points earned for an order will be added to your account automatically once your payment has been successfully made.